Luxury Water Lunch Cruise
- Luxury Private Charter Includes 2 people
Discover the lagoon of Bora Bora and end with a magical lunch on a private luxury boat!
Your Luxury Water Lunch Cruise starts with a 3.5 hour snorkeling tour during which you’ll discover the wonders of the lagoon of Bora Bora. Following this first part of your excursion, your guide will lead you to a magic lunch location where a delicious Polynesian meal will await.
Each boat can carry up to 8 passengers so you can add people to your party if desired.
- Naturalist Guide
- Tour of the Lagoon, full circle around the island
- Up to 3 stops according to your group size, timing and weather conditions
- Snorkeling Equipment (Goggles, snorkel and fins)
- Refreshments onboard (Mineral water, juice, soda)
- Safety Life jackets (which you can use to float better)
- Beach Towels
- Lunch including alcoholic drinks if desired (champagne, wine and beer)
All our meals consist of local dishes and BBQ food, prepared with care using fresh local products when in season and available.
Served with your choice of wine or beer.
- Tuna Tartar flavoured with local seasonal spices
- Quinoa Taboulé
- Miri Marinated fish
- Tarragon marinated chicken
- Vegetable skewers
- Potato and sweet potato gratin
- Fenua* fruit salad
- Brownies / Banane cakes
*Fénua is a tahitian word which means earth, land or country.