Luxury Motu Lunch Cruise
- Luxury Private Charter Includes 2 People
Discover the lagoon of Bora Bora and end with a magical lunch on a private luxury boat!
For those who want to prolong enjoyment and add some romance.
After a snorkeling tour of the lagoon, your guide will take you to a motu (small sand island) where a lunch consisting of local dishes awaits! A moment of relaxation guaranteed in one of Bora Bora’s most magical spots, with a unique backdrop!
After lunch, you’ll have time to relax in the sun (or shade) or continue to explore the lagoon on the way back to your hotel mid-afternoon. The choice is yours!
The Dream Day rates include a private luxury boat, for 2 people. Each boat can carry up to 8 passengers so you can add people to your party if desired.
(Option to snorkel depending on timing and amount of alcohol consumed.)
- Naturalist Guide
- Tour of the Lagoon, full circle around the island
- Up to 3 stops according to your group size, timing and weather conditions
- Snorkeling Equipment (Goggles, snorkel and fins)
- Refreshments onboard (Mineral water, juice, soda)
- Safety Life jackets (which you can use to float better)
- Beach Towels
- Lunch including alcoholic drinks if desired (champagne, wine and beer)
All our meals consist of local dishes and BBQ food, prepared with care using fresh local products when in season and available.
Served with your choice of wine or beer.
- Rice salad
- Fénua* vegetables: banana fe’i, sweet potato and taro
- Coconut-infused raw fish
- BBQ chicken, beef and fish
- Coconut cake
- Fresh local fruits
- Banana or pumpkin Po’e (local dessert)
*Fénua is a Tahitian word which means earth, land or country.